A strong component of our program
is to target the more severely handicapped individual, those having their cognitive abilities intact, yet are unable to make even their simplest needs known to their caretakers -- essentially, those with "broken bodies, but good minds."
Our purpose is to:
- Provide a sense of independence and dignity, and enhance the quality of life to the physically disabled individual.
- Provide free of charge, computer capabilities and assistive devices to the physically disabled.
- Provide free of charge, training and technical support for said computers and/or users.
- Enhance and further the education of the physically disabled via computer capabilities.
- Help regain, via computer, skills, abilities and natural talents that may have been suppressed by physical limitations.
research and development of software and hardware.
social interaction, via online services, to the physically
the public concerning the needs of the physically disabled